ShowBox is an app that lets you stream the latest movies form Hollywood and also download them on your device in the resolution you desire. The app is very easy to use, has a simple user interface and the transfer speeds are incredibly fast but the best feature of ShowBox is its price, there isn’t any and you buy no subscription to keep streaming the movies you love on your device. ShowBox has a huge library of the latest movies and also the most popular so you never have to look for another app and spend your dollar.
Nintendo Wii is one of the groundbreaking consoles released in the year 2012 and it was at the direct competition to the Xbox 360 and the Play station 3 but it sold well over 101 units making it a huge success on the both competitors. The highlights of Nintendo Wii is the Wii remote controller which is used as a handheld pointing device which you can use to move the pointer inside the screen while moving it in three dimensions. The Nintendo Wii also features WiiConnect24 which allows the users to send messages to other users over the internet in standby mode.
Download ShowBox on Nintendo Wii
- Open the Wii Home screen and select the Wii Shop Channel and wait for it to load.
- Select “Start” and then select the “Start Shopping” option from the bottom of the screen.
- Select Wii Channels from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Locate and select the ShowBox app.
- On the Details screen, select Download: 0 Wii Points or Free: 0 Wii Points.
- On the Download Location screen, select Wii System Memory.
- On the Selection Confirmation screen, select OK.
- On the Download Confirmation screen, select Yes.
- Wait for the download to finish and select “OK” after it is done.
- Select Wii Menu from the bottom left of the screen.
- Now run Showbox and start streaming.