ShowBox is an app that lets you stream the latest movies on your device in high definition so you can sit back and relax on a rough day and not worry about going to the theater to watch a new movie but the best part about using ShowBox to stream movies is that the app and its services are absolutely free, you can stream movies on your phone or any other device using ShowBox app without having to buy any sort of subscription. The app has a large library of movies that you can choose from and you will find all the popular movies in there.
Google TV is a smart TV platform which turns an average TV into a smart TV, instantly. With the TV prices going higher and higher with the advancement in technology, you can get your hands on a normal TV with good screen and no operating system for a very low price and just plug in your Google TV in the HDMI and the TV now has an operating system based on android that you can use just like a normal smart TV without spending all that much cash as installing Google TV is considerably cheaper than buying a smart TV.
Download ShowBox on Google TV
- Turn on Android TV Box.
- Select the Default Browser or Google Chrome.
- Open this webpage
- Download ShowBox on Google TV
- The Showbox app will begin downloading, wait for it to finish.
- Go back to home screen and from all apps, select AppInstaller.
- You will see two storage options to choose from, if there is a USB connected, it will show its name. Select “Local Disk” from the two.
- You will see the ShowBox App that you just downloaded.
- Select the app and select “Install”
- Now run ShowBox on Google TV and start streaming!
Disclaimer: The images/links shared in the blog is for reference purpose only. If you think any of the reference has violated your policy feel free to contact us we will take it down immediately.